the experience of a lifetime.
SAT & ACT Prep
- Complete full length mock exams
- Measure and optimize your timing per question
- Review all incorrect answers to understand your mistakes
- Learn and apply concepts through focused instruction
- Master tips and tricks to save time
IELTS & TOEFL
- Complete full length exams
- Master the skills for each section of the exam
- Improve your listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Learn specialized content in any course you need (including AP classes)
- Work with experts to review, master, and get ahead in any subject
- Explore and research topics that interest you
- Brainstorm ideas in groups
- Let your imagination guide you as you explore topics to write about
- Learn how to appropriately source material
- Master different writing techniques and skills
- Use your knowledge to develop an amazing college-level paper
- Complete and present a final paper
- Practice public speaking skills as you present your project to your group
• Visit a variety of campuses. See small schools outside the city with a campus and large city universities with sprawling campuses.
• Learn about what makes each school unique and hear the pro’s and con’s of each.
• Imagine yourself in the college setting and dream about your future.
Experience exciting activities
with new friends.
Sample Camp Day @Vermont
8:00 – 9:00 am | Breakfast
9:00 am – 1:00 pm | Ski
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm | Lunch
2:00 pm – 7:00 pm | Class
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm | Dinner
8:00pm – 9:00 pm | Class
Sample Camp Day @Boston
8:00 – 9:00 am | Breakfast
9:00 am – 1:30 pm | Class
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm | Lunch
2:30 pm – 5:00 pm | College tour/Activity
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm | Class
8:00pm – 9:00 pm | Dinner
Subject to change based on weather and/or other factors.
Can’t make winter camp?
Take classes with us now to prepare and keep your eyes peeled for Summer camp 2023
Answers to all your questions!
Do you have more questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will meals be provided for my child?
All meals will be provided for students during Camp.
My child has a restricted diet, what will they eat?
Notify us of any dietary restrictions, including allergies, during registration and we will make accommodations.
Where will my child stay?
Students will be staying in a ski house in Vermont and a hotel in Boston
How many roommates will they have?
Students will have either zero or one roommate.
Can roommates be requested?
Yes! We will do our best to honor any roommate requests.
Are the dorm rooms co-ed?
No, all rooms are male or female only. Additionally, bathrooms will only be used by other students of the same sex.
Will there be chaperones?
Yes! Zinkerz staff members will also be staying in the house and hotel and will have a room near the students.
Are there quiet hours and a curfew?
Yes. There will be a set curfew for all students to be in their own rooms and quiet hours will be strictly enforced.
How many students will be studying together per class?
Class size will range from individual classes to 10 students, depending on the topic.
How are students placed into their classes?
Upon arrival, students will take an assessment to give us insight into their strengths and the areas where they need improvement. Based on this assessment, they will be placed into the classes that will be the most beneficial to their education.
What if my child’s abilities are stronger than the assessment shows?
We constantly modify the groups as needed to ensure every student is getting the optimum opportunity and challenge in their learning.
Who are the educators?
Your child will be taught by an experienced educator and specialist from our team of experts.
Are phones allowed during Camp?
Yes! We encourage students to take photos and to be able to communicate with their families. Phones should be silenced during classes and certain activities, though.
Do you recommend students bring any additional technology to camp?
We recommend students bring their own graphing calculator.
How will my child know when activities are happening?
All students join a WhatsApp group and all notifications are sent through this group chat.
They are also shared on a Google calendar that is updated daily with the schedule of activities.
Will you follow the schedule exactly as it is in the brochure?
No. We do our best to follow the planned schedule, but occasionally need to modify (so students are not taking tours in the pouring rain). We will swap out activities based on weather
and may need to shift certain full day schedules as well.
Are there chaperones during activities?
All activities have members of our staff chaperoning the students.